Spare Part Sourcing & Procurement
Automation - CNC - Robotics
At FSD, our part sourcing specialists have access to our vast global network of partners, suppliers, and manufacturers, which means when you need a spare part, we can find it — fast. All spare parts sourced and carried by FSD undergo a thorough and extensive evaluation and testing procedures to ensure quality and operability every time.
- Source hard-to-find, obsolete parts
- Same-day part sourcing & rush shipping available
- All spare parts undergo thorough evaluation and testing to ensure quality and operability
- All products are backed by our one-year warranty
- Consign surplus parts with our marketing and sales teams
- Inventory acquisition frees up critical plant or facility floor space
- Liquidate products through FSD’s extensive global network
Electronic - CabLE - Servo Motor
Our highly qualified industrial repair technicians and engineers implement a root-cause failure analysis on all equipment and parts that come to FSD. Whether using obsolete, unavailable, or long lead-time parts, or simply looking for an alternative solution to buying new, FSD will repair and run full functional system or load tests that ensure your equipment is back to original OEM set specifications.
- Over 30 industrial manufacturers supported
- Servo Drives/Amplifiers
- Circuit Boards
- Power Supplies
- Teach Pendants
- E-Stop Units
- Servo Motors
- Wrist Rebuilds
- Free detailed analysis and quote
- Rush repair services available
- Free local pickup and drop off
- Shipping to Canada & USA locations
- All repairs backed by our one-year warranty
FSD’s robot refurbishment programs will help your organization to shorten delivery times and production start-up — we meet your stringent timelines always. Our carefully crafted refurbishment process provides our customers with high-performing and dependable robots to keep you up and running or start a new facility quickly. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that our expert technicians ensure that each refurbished robot is reset to OEM specifications or greater and is backed by our one-year warranty.
- Increased reliability, availability and performance
- Get the latest technology
- Reduced life cycle costs
- Compliant to the latest safety standards
- Avoid obsolescence of equipment
- Fast cost-effective solution
- Reduced cycle time
Robot Service & Support
Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Services
Trust FSD to ensure your robotics systems are well maintained and running in good health. Our service experts recognize that every facility is unique and work to provide you with a solution to extend your robots service life. Our service packages help to increase robot performance, uptime, and lifetime.
- Free detailed analysis and quote
- Thorough inspection of controller
- Replacement of all backup batteries on controller and mechanical unit
- Lubrication of all moving components per OEM specifications
- Inspection of all axes for leakage and backlash
- Evaluation sheet for each robot
- Equipment optimization
- Brands we service include: ABB, Fanuc, Kuka, Motoman, Nachi, Kawasaki and more
Robot System Integration
FSD’s experts design and implement cost-effective robot system integration solutions to automate complicated applications and turn them into easy everyday tasks. We will work with you to create a solution for small stand-alone systems or large integrated processes for various industries. Our experienced technicians and engineers evaluate the needs of your specialised application to assure quality robotic systems to reduce operating costs and improve sustainability.
- Cost-effective solutions for complicated applications to everyday tasks
- Evaluate the specific needs of your application, while integrating the latest technologies to work with it
- Identify the correct robot, tooling, work cell for your application needs
- Provide training on programming your robot system and work cell
- Help incorporate the system into your factory setting Implementation of Hanwha Collaborative Robots to automate your production efficiently
CabLE Harness Lab
FSD is your source for high-quality customizable cable harnesses, Let us work with you, we can develop solutions for all your manufacturing solutions and generate significant cost savings. Our Cable Harness Engineering Lab has the ability to reverse engineer robotic and industrial automation cable harnesses that include, but aren’t limited to the following:
- Control cables
- Data and serial measurement cables
- Signal cables
- Motor and Servo cables
- Bus cables
- Teach pendant cables
Contact Factory Surplus Direct
Sales, Service and Support enquiries; Please include details about your requirements.
Customer Support enquiries please include your product/model make and serial number for our reference. This will help speed up our support process.
As noted, we will endeavour to respond to your enquiry or questions within 24 business hours! Thank you for contact FSD Robotics, a Radwell company.