Factory Surplus Direct Privacy Policies
In our User Privacy Notice we have compiled all essential information about our handling of your personal data and your corresponding rights for you.
Information Collection & Use
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and title.
- Contact Data includes email address, telephone numbers and postal address.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and our products and/or services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics tracks basic information provided by browsers, such as IP address and browser version. We use this information to analyze how visitors interact with our website. This helps us to continually improve our website.
FSD may set and access cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the website that placed it there, not any other sites.
Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
We use reasonable precautions to protect our customers' personal information and to store it securely. Sensitive information that is transmitted to us online (such as credit card number, only applies to Businesses) is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely. In addition, access to all of our customers' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
FSD may contain links to other sites. FSD is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
FSD website is not directed at individuals under thirteen years of age, and FSD does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals.
Notification and Changes
If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this page, so our users are aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under which circumstances if any, we disclose it. Users should check this policy frequently to keep updated on any changes.