The FSD team is growing! Interested in a career in the robotics and automation industry? With over 20 years of experience in the automation industry, Factory Surplus Direct is a trusted source for automation and robotic parts, service and support. Be a part of our team!
We are looking for a resourceful, energetic problem solver that can work efficiently both individually or in a team setting, and can also interact effectively with customers and vendors when necessary
The Servo Motor & Electronics technician will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and testing all servo motors.
The Servo Motor & Electronics Technician will have a minimum of 5 years experience and be responsible for programming, integrating, troubleshooting, repairing and testing industrial robots. Expert Fanuc robot experience is mandatory and any other experience with ABB, Motoman, Kuka, Nachi, Kawasaki or other would also be an asset. Experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Omron PLC's would also be an asset.
- Testing, Repairing and refurbishing industrial servo motors
- Testing, Repairing and refurbishing industrial electronics as needed
- Troubleshooting industrial automation equipment.
- Must have valid G class drivers license
- Experience with Fanuc, Siemens, ABB, Yaskawa & Allen Bradley
- Experience using Mitchel Electronics repair system for servo motors
- Experience replacing bearings & seals on wide range of servo motors & spindles
- Servo Motor Repair : 5 years (Required)
Additional Skills that would be an asset:
- Strong soldering skills
- Electronic repair experience
- Experience with CNC’s
- Computer programming experience
- Industrial robotic programming or repair experience
- High School Diploma and Technical School Certification required (related field)
- Related experience and/or training
- Technical or Industrial product knowledge a plus
- Compensation to be determined based on experience/qualifications
- Competitive benefits package