Robotics & Automation Trainer
The FSD team is growing! Interested in a career in the robotics and automation industry?
With over 20 years of experience in the automation industry, Factory Surplus Direct is a trusted source for automation and robotic parts, service, and support. Be a part of our team!
We are looking for a resourceful, energetic Robotics & Automation Trainer that can work efficiently both individually or in a team setting and can also interact effectively with customers and vendors when necessary.
The candidate would be responsible for developing and delivering various training programs in-house or at customer sites.
- Must have expert knowledge of ABB, Fanuc robots across many generations of controllers
- Expert knowledge with other brands Motoman, Kuka, Nachi, Panasonic would also be beneficial
- Expert knowledge of programming and robot setup/parameter configuration
- Advanced knowledge in mechanical and electrical systems of the robots to develop and deliver custom training required.
- College Diploma or University Degree in Engineering or controls field
- Minimum 10 years of advanced robotics experience
- Ability to work with tools and perform troubleshooting to train maintenance programs
- Powerpoint and advanced software skills with MS and other Robot and controls related programs
- Teaching experience
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Good to have:
- CNC programming and setup training
- PLC programming and setup experience with various generation of controllers of Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Omron
- Ability to travel internationally
- Electrical wiring skills
- Additional language skills
Vacation Pay, Overtime Pay, Benefits Package