The FSD team is growing! Interested in a career in the robotics and automation industry? With over 20 years of experience in the automation industry, Factory Surplus Direct is a trusted source for automation and robotic parts, service, and support. Be a part of our team!
We are looking for a hardworking, organized Warehouse Associate and driver to join our team. The ideal candidate will work well in a team environment and follow directions on assignments clearly who can work individually to complete tasks. The qualified candidate will be responsible for ensuring orders meet quality standard and are shipped in a timely manner. The position will also consist of daily pick-up and deliveries and a weekly cross-border run from our USA location.
Overview of Duties
- A portion of each day will consist of driving Service vehicle for customer deliveries and pick-ups
- Load trucks with orders for daily deliveries
- Experience driving a trailer an asset
- Picking and packing customer orders in a timely manner by hand or with use of appropriate equipment
- Final quality control and cleaning of products before shipping
- Determine shipping method and process in ERP with completed Packing Slip, BOL, and other shipping documents.
- Ensure all deliveries to and from the warehouse are correctly entered into inventory system
- Organize and clean warehouse as necessary and assist with general labour tasks
- Valid Passport and G License (mandatory)
- Forklift experience is an asset, but willing to train
- Possess good math and writing skills
- Must be very organized
- Must be physically fit (able to lift up to 40 kg repeatedly) and have safety footwear
- Experience with electronic inventory management systems an asset
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be able to provide a recent background check (within six months) and maintain a clear criminal record - please do not apply otherwise